This sleekly profiled sofa has elegant and adjustable armrests. Big on comfort with adjustable head rest. This compact JORI winner also suits smaller interiors.
Its svelte, elegant design allows users to enjoy the unmitigated JORI comfort in both supine and seated position. The Indy’s armrest can be tilted up and down, which means consumers can enjoy the design and the seating comfort on offer in all (4) positions.
In addition, the backrest has been furnished with a mechanism which enables the lumbar cushions to be tipped up and down (4 intermediate positions). This opens up a realm of possibilities, allowing you to either sit upright or lean back, enjoying the sense of peace and quiet the Indy offers to the full.
Needless to say the Indy is also available in a range of different fabric and leather upholsteries, fully geared to meet the wishes and requirements of today’s demanding consumers.
An accomplished designer
As French architect, he graduated from the famed ‘Ecole d’Architecture de Normandie’. Giraud covered the full gamut of architectural pursuits with due success: from devising public and private buildings, across designing showrooms and boardrooms right up to conceiving packagings and utensils. Architecture he describes as "aiming for balance between space and matter, between form and function".
- Sofa with manually adjustable armrests into 13 positions.
- Available in leather or fabric.
- Choice decorative leg : alu brushed or lacquered in one of the JORI standard colours (see general info)
- Option : manual adjustable head rest (back section sliding upwards).
- Height arm : 62 cm.
- Frame : solid beech.
- Attention : measurements are with open armrests.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)