Vinci armchair JR-3280
Vinci's is classic lines have made this model a huge hit. This armchair feels at home anywhere and receives plaudits for the way it's always a perfect fit. The higher armrests provide the ideal support for feeling comfortable whoever's with you.
This range of exclusive models is a prime example of how JORI takes seating comfort to its very limits. For even though these are models differing only slightly in detail, each of them offers you the unsurpassed seating sensation of a JORI design. The high armrests provide ideal support for the arms and the adjustable lumbar support (available in both standard and high back model) provides you with an exceptional sense of comfort.
An accomplished designer
As French architect, he graduated from the famed ‘Ecole d’Architecture de Normandie’. Giraud covered the full gamut of architectural pursuits with due success: from devising public and private buildings, across designing showrooms and boardrooms right up to conceiving packagings and utensils. Architecture he describes as "aiming for balance between space and matter, between form and function".
- Armchair available in 3 different backheights and footstool.
- Available in leather or fabric.
- Choice decorative leg : beech lacquered in one of the JORI standard colours (see general info) , beech lacquered alu or castors on the front / glide feet on the back.
- Version standard and high with inflatable lumbar cushion.
- Frame : solid beech.
- 2D and 3D images for visualization are available on our website.
- Seating furniture with removable covers (to be done by an industrial third party)