JORI - innovative seating comfort since 1963
Belgian company JORI creates perfect seating comfort. JORI has designed contemporary sofas, lounge & reclining chairs, chairs, tables and interior accessories since 1963. Each piece of furniture is created in close cooperation with international designers and is developed at our own workshop with the greatest care. JORI stands for 100% Belgian craftsmanship. Both our collections and custom furniture focus on a high-quality, honest selection of materials and a sublime finish. Our ambition is always your comfort.
Job description :
- You are responsible for stitching the exclusive leather hides and fabrics into covers for our design furniture.
- You take responsibility for the quality of the finished cover.
- You receive a planning on a daily basis of the material to be processed.
- You report to the foreman.
Your profile :
- You have completed a cut & seam training course.
- Experience with stitching is a must.
- You work independently, but are communicative and a team player.
- You work solution oriented and efficient.
- A sense for quality and orderly work are required.
Our offer :
We offer you in-house training and a stable well-paid function in a dynamic young working atmosphere.
If you are eligible for one of these job profiles, send your CV and possibly a passport photo to :
Tel. +32 (0)56 31 35 01
If you are interested in the job opportunity listed above, please send your comprehensive cv to:
All job applications are handled with discretion.